OtakuCraze

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OtakuCraze

Where you come to escape into the portal of fantasy and forget the world.

2 posters

Thompson High School - Crimson Dagger

MewSara100
    MewSara100
    Admin

Thompson High School - Crimson Dagger Empty Thompson High School - Crimson Dagger

Post  MewSara100 Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 pm

The rain fell in sheets that afternoon outside the large windows of the classroom, overlooking a drenched school courtyard where a gym class hurriedly packed up and scrambled into the safe dryness of the school. Mizuki couldn't stifle a chuckle as she was diverted from her studies, her attention focused fully on the tiny figures bellow. It had been so sudden, the storm, that even she was vaguely surprised. 'It's been pretty quiet lately...has Killie heard anything about S-High's gang movement yet?'
    The Eastern school, S-High School, had been making noise for a while, though they hadn't attacked yet. It worried Mizuki as she attempted to mobilize her fellow gang members for any upcoming fight. Killie, her co-leader in the gang, was, at the moment, obtaining information on the foreign gang.
    Darren-Shan-100
    Darren-Shan-100

Thompson High School - Crimson Dagger Empty Re: Thompson High School - Crimson Dagger

Post  Darren-Shan-100 Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Some word about a face off is brewing in s-high i was walking there town the other day and i saw them snooping around, so i fallowed them they went to a small shack on the west side of Thompson. the window was slightly cracked so i couldn’t hear much but what i did hear was not shocking they are going to try and bum rush us on the 13th and that happens to be next Friday they never said a time but from the previous attacks that they have made i would say it may be sometime in between lunch and the 8th period. Evil or Very Mad
    MewSara100
    MewSara100
    Admin

Thompson High School - Crimson Dagger Empty Re: Thompson High School - Crimson Dagger

Post  MewSara100 Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:58 pm

After receiving word of the bum rush from Killie, who'd been able to overhear it from S-High School's top gang leaders while walking, Mizuki knew she would be pushing it a little. Standing suddenly in the silence of her Study Hall, she knew she would need to hurry and gather the rest of her gang. The 13th was only a couple days away, and they needed to be ready.
    "So, the 13th? Mizuki, are you sure?" a lower ranking member asked in alarm, their eyes wide as the information sunk in slowly.
    "Yeah, I'm sure. They plan to Bum Rush us, thinking we won't be ready. Go and gather the others and we'll start training during lunch, before school, after school, and whenever any of us has a study hall. We only have so many days to pull this off." she explained authoritatively, adding "If you can't find me, find Killie. She'll train you too. Report everything you hear to her, and she'll tell me. Right now, I've got some work to do." and she walked off.
    The last bell had rung, signaling that everyone was dismissed from class. Taking this chance, Mizuki hurried across the large campus, towards the end of the back of the building, which held the sports courts, track, and fields, where they trained. She wouldn't be able to stay and train them today if she were to ever gather more information.
    "There you are! We're all ready. The head count includes all members of all ranks from all grades in the high school and middle school divisions, so we have extra power." Killie, running up with a clip board tucked to her chest, gasped in exhaustion as she came to a halt. She too had been training.
    "Hey." Mizuki replied, turning to face her friend. "You and the others train here for now, ok? After an hour tell them to go home and you meet me out at Thompson Square, by the fountain. Right now I have to warn the lower buildings to keep an eye out for the younger kids. I'll be back in half an hour to train too."
    "Sure. But, are you positive you don't need backup? There may be spies in the town already. I can have someone else train with them."
    Five minutes later and both girls were making their way steadily across the chilly grey street, keeping their eyes open for any suspicious person that might walk by near the lower building. The younger kids didn't know anything about gangs or fighting, and Mizuki wanted to keep it that way.
    Darren-Shan-100
    Darren-Shan-100

Post  Darren-Shan-100 Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:06 pm

"my grandfather went to this school he said it wuld straitin me out said id be a better kid for it. so i did as i was told day in day out traing practicing. runing up bleachers and for a littel while my grandpa thought i would be in the military gust like he was but i didnt like the thougt of that i told him that i couldnt do it i couldent kill someoen. that night i think he lost respect in me i really do, but i will fight for that respect back as long as it takes i will win and i will try. i never ment to let him down"
    thows are the thought going thru killie's head as she trains for s-highs attack. the cold air rushes over her and her mind falls back to what she is doing. she turns her head away from everyone and takes a bottel of water and starts to drink it she gose to wipe the sweat off and its then she relizes she was crying. looking down she wipes her eays and puts her self toget her.
    MewSara100
    MewSara100
    Admin

Post  MewSara100 Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Waving a hurried goodbye to the smaller children and their teachers, Mizuki sighed in relief, knowing now that the lower schools would be safe during what was sure to be a rough battle. Jogging/running as quickly as she could with the slick puddles of water beneath her feet, she expertly evaded the oncoming rush of cars and finally, with a heavy sigh, was allowed a moment of rest before having to glance back up at the clock. 3:30... Just in time to train with the rest of the team. Jogging at a steady pace towards the track and field area where the rest of her team was running laps, stretching, or practicing hand to hand combat, she had expected to see Killie tearing up the practice dummies... Instead, the sight was almost too painful to take in.
    Sitting there silently atop the bleachers, hand in motion going across her eyes, was Killie, a flash of sorrow burdening her entire aura before, in a split nano-second, her mask of calmness returned.
    Being her best friend for so long, Mizuki knew why her friend cried, the pain hidden there. She knew of the problems between her and her grandfather, a strict militaristic man who showed no mercy.
    Striding upward upon the bleachers taking the steps two at a time, she reached her friend in a matter of moments, seating herself beside her as she cast her a sorrowful glance. "You know, Killie, you have nothing to prove to him. Focus on what makes you happy, and he's sure to see that. He's no real man if he doesn't respect his own grandaughter's wishes. You are not him, so fight for what you believe is right."
    Sharing a brief understanding look, the two hugged then stood, nodding in agreement as they took to the field, ready for training.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:26 am